Tuesday, September 16, 2008



There is a new bottled water company in New York these days. The company is called “Tap’d NY”. They made a sleek design of a water bottle, filled it with tap water, and marked it to New Yorkers (who supposedly think their water is the best anyway). On the bottle, they are very honest about the whole thing. It states that “no glaciers were harmed making this water”.
I found this article pretty interesting. In terms of bottled water, nobody really knows the truth anyway. We wonder if our water was really shipped in from another part of the world and if bottle water is really better, cleaner, or somehow healthier for us.
Personally, I like tap water and have no problem with drinking it. I don’t buy water because I like one kind over the other… I buy or drink water because I’m thirsty. I will say though, the design of the bottle, webpage, etc is very modern and would make people want to buy it without thinking. 

No comments: